>A general Economics discussion
>Here’s a few questions to start a discussion:
- Has the global recovery taken hold or are we heading for a double dip recession?
- If we are in a recovery, have economic policies contributed?
- If economic policies have contributed, is that due to fiscal or monetary policies?
- Should governments now consolidate and excercise austerity, or add more stimulus?
- If more stimulus is needed then what form should that take?
P.S. Sorry about not updating the site for so long. The only computer I’ve been able to access in the last few weeks has been my parents, and from that I can’t log onto the site (no idea why).